A motorcycle equals freedom! Maximum PowerSports sells loads of bikes, from new 50 cc motorcycles to powerful motorcycles like the Kawasaki Ninja H2R.
Main motorcycle categories
The SAAQ (Société d’Assurance Automobile du Québec) defines 5 different motorcycle categories:
- Standard or naked bikes: A cross between touring bikes and sports motorcycles. It is lighter and easier to handle than touring bikes and less performant than sports bikes.
- Sport motorcycles: Powerful and focused on performance. It is not built for long rides. It is designed for seasoned drivers.
- Cruisers or custom motorcycles: It is a large motorcycle, very heavy. Powerful and somewhat comfortable, it is designed for those who use it in urban settings, not necessarily for long rides.
- Touring motorcycles: Focused on driver and passenger comfort. It can be equipped with storage space and even a tow hitch. The touring motorcycle is large, heavy and powerful. It is the perfect bike for long rides and travel.
- Dual-sport motorcycles: This is an all-terrain motorcycle that can also be used on the road. It is light, versatile and has a small engine. Although it is not very comfortable, it is fun to drive on rough terrain while remaining practical enough for short rides on the open road.
2 and 4 Stroke Motorcycles
The 2023 Husqvarna TC-50
Amongst the 2 and 4 stroke motorcycles you will find at Maximum PowerSports Plus, there are several new 50 cc bikes like the 2023 Husqvarna TC 50.
This small 50 cc motocross is designed for future champions! Despite its small size, the technicians that build this motorcycle took every little detail to heart. It is assembled with high quality materials and components that make it very performant on the track.
The 2 stroke engine uses a 3- shaft design and the crankshaft is positioned near the gravity center. This creates the ideal intake angle into the reed valve for optimal performance.
The automatic centrifugal clutch allows young pilots to focus on driving and the aluminum handlebar provides them with optimal control. The MAXXIS MAXXCROSS-MK-ST tires offer solid grip levels on all types of terrain.
The 2023 Husqvarna TC 125
We also have new 2 stroke 125 cc motorcycles like the Husqvarna TC 125.
More dynamic than the Husqvarna TC 50, the TC 125 includes an extra cylinder with an electronic exhaust control system and a lighter crank providing you with better response during accelerations. This 2 stroke bike is not only striking, it has a WP suspension, a Protaper handlebar and a reinforced subframe.
The 2023 Husqvarna Enduro FE 350
Here’s a bike designed to give you the highest adrenaline rush you can get with a motocross. The Enduro FE 350 is catapulted by a 4- stroke 1- cylinder engine with dual overhead camshafts, coupled with a 6- speed transmission.
The steel chrome frame is made with laser cut hydroformed tubes. This frame was built for solidity and maximum energy absorption, providing the pilot with outstanding stability in straight lines.
Amongst all of our new motocross for sale, we have several Gasgas, Kawasaki and Husqvarna models.
The 2023 Gasgas MC 450 F
With its vivid red body for which the brand is well known for, a Gasgas MC 450 F pumps out serious performance! The SOHC compact engine is coupled with a 5- speed transmission giving you 62 horsepower. The 4- position handlebar allows the driver to find the perfect height. Fork air pressure is adjustable and will allow you to make adjustments according to the challenges you are faced with. Chaos, sand, mud or gravel, the Gasgas MC 450 F can handle anything!
Let’s also mention that we offer loads of sports motorcycles, like the Kawasaki Ninja and the Kawasaki Z.
The 2023 Kawasaki Z H2 SE
With a rugged profile that speaks loud and clear of just how bold it is, the Kawasaki Z H2 SE 2923 hypernaked for sale at Maximum PowerSports Plus combines a turbocharged 998 cc engine, a Dog-Ring transmission with precise and quick gear changes, a light frame, a Kawasaki electronic control suspension and high-end Brembo brakes.
The 2023 Z H2 SE also has:
- Stainless steel braided brakelines
- Kawasaki traction control
- Turn management system
- Power speed control
- Kawasaki Assist and Slipper clutch
- LED lighting
- Smartphone connection (Rideology app)
The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650
With a chiseled design, the Kawasaki Ninja is definitely one of the most popular sports motorcycles in Canada. It is equipped with a 649 cc engine that is incredibly dynamic and allows for unparalleled accelerations. Ninja 650 drivers enjoy a straight driving position.
The 2023 Ninja 650 is also equipped with the following features:
- LED headlights
- Aerodynamic windscreen and hood
- Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tires
Our new touring motorcycles include all Kawasaki touring models. Let’s take a closer look at what the Kawasaki VERSYS 1000 LT has to offer.
The 2023 Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT
A passport to adventure touring at its best, the Versys 1000 LT offers cutting-edge technologies which include several touring features.
Amongst the electronic riding aids the Versys 1000 offers, you will find:
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) which measures inertia along 5 angles, including accelerations, roll rates and pitch rates, providing the system software with a real time image of the chassis and its orientation.
- Corner Management Function which modulates braking force and engine power in order to facilitate the transition between acceleration and braking.
- The quick shifter allows for accelerations and downshifting without the use of the clutch.
The 2023 Kawasaki Versys 1000 F is equipped with a 4 stroke, 4- cylinder engine and a 6- speed transmission. This 1,043 cm3 engine provides you with 75.2 lb-ft. maximum torque. This Versys weighs 566.7 lbs and has a 5.9- inch ground clearance.
Our new cruiser motorcycles include the Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager, an exceptional cruiser. Let’s also mention that Kawasaki cruiser models include the Vulcan S, a sports cruiser bike, the Vulcan 900, a classic cruiser bike, and the bagger cruiser, the Vulcan 1700 ABS and the Vulcan 1700 Voyager, a large luxury cruiser bike.
The 2023 Kawasaki Vulcan S
The vintage style of the Kawasaki Vulcan S reveals the soul of a powerful sports bike combined to the comfort offered by a classic cruiser bike. In fact, the ERGO-FIT system allows the driver to adjust the driving position according to their size and arm length. This cruiser motorbike is perfect for those looking for a comfortable, powerful and safe motorcycle for daily drives or long adventures.
The 2023 Kawasaki Vulcan S is equipped with a 649 cc liquid-cooled 4- stroke engine with parallel twin-cylinders and a 6- speed transmission with sealed chain. It provides you with 46.3 lb-ft. of maximum torque at 6,600 rpm.
The Vulcan S chassis and suspension provide you with great maneuverability while accentuating the impression of driving a sports bike.
The 2023 Vulcan S is also equipped with:
- Front and rear ABS brakes with 300 mm single disk dual piston caliper
- Rear ABS brake with 250 mm disk and single piston caliper
- Adjustable seat, footrest and handlebar (18 possible configurations)
- 7- Preload settings.
There is a reason why Red Bull sponsors the KTM race team. Firstly, the young drivers are truly exceptional. Secondly, KTM motorcycles are like tanks on 2 wheels! KTM bikes are built for optimal performance.
Let’s also mention the powerful engines, the trellis frame that guarantees outstanding road handling and the longitudinal flexibility that was designed to enhance the work done by the front and rear suspensions by absorbing any and all impact the KTM has to withstand on the track.
Amongst the vast selection of 2023 KTM models, let’s mention:
- The 890 Adventure R
- The 690 Enduro R
- The 290 Super Duke GT
- The KTM SX-E 1.16 for young drivers learning how to drive a motorbike
Our motorcycle clothing store
We sell motorcycles and we also sell all you need to enjoy riding your bike, like:
- Motorcycle boots
- Motorcycle jackets, offering both style and protection
- Protective clothing
- Motorcycle pants for men that are highly resistant and with weather protection
- Motorcycle pants and chaps for women, including rain pants and windbreaker pants.
Our motorcycle accessory store
In stock, we have loads of protective gear and accessories. Amongst these, you will find:
- Watertight covers and leg protectors
- Tires and brakes
- Lubricants, oils and cleaning products
New motorcycles for sale?
After your visit at Maximum PowerSports, you’ll no longer be looking for a new motorcycle for sale!
So why not enjoy a ride to Hawkesbury? After all, Hawkesbury is not so far from Prescott or Russell!